1.What have you been doing recently?
Prepare for my presentation and midterm exams.
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
No, it turns off by itself when lack of batt.(But usually wont la I charge every night)
3. What happened at 10.00 am today?
Online,waiting for 10.15 walk to school.
4.When did you last cry?
Forgot.
5.What do you want in your life right now?
I want to get good result in all exams and work hard in school.
6. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I will check weather forecast sometimes and ofcourse will take an umbrella to school.
7.What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My big pillow.
8.What bottom are you wearing now?
No bottom.My favourite batik from indonesia:p
9.What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
Hahah.This is secret.Im swear this msg not "I love you" and "miss you".
10. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.
11. What was the last movie you caught?
The wedding game.Watched it in klcc alone.
12. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
From my sis "XXXX (my account no.) EE KAI CHEE HANA BANK.
13.Do you have any nicknames?
Samantha,yokachi,sammy,kai er ,farmer.
14. What does your last received message say?
From my friend who work in dunkin "응,따로따로 해 줄게."
15. Who gives you best advice?
My mom and natalie.
16. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No,its dirty.unless there is bread or something I can eat with.
17. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Errm..My mom,여양.
18.Do you wear toe socks?
Yes,I only wear it when I wear a shoe I bought from japan cuz its toe shoe.
19.Who was the last person you missed a call from?
A man who is gonna send my new table to my house.
20. Who annoys you the most in person?
People to want to come my house in the midnight and do not want to leave until 2a.m.
21. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.
22.What is the colour of your room?
White.
23.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
미쳤어?But I will try my best to let the people get into jail.
24. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
My 4yi...Just chatting in my room with my family.
25. Who was the last person to hug you?
Hyu-meng,a chinese girl hug me after her presentation cuz she forgot to say alot things.
26. Do you have a life?
Why of course.
27. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Walao I forgot what I dream straight after when I wake up leh..
28.Last time you smiled?
Listen to my 4yi's funny experiences.
29. Have you changed this year?
I think so.But definitely change last year.
30.What are you listening to right now?
Snoring of my mom.
31. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Chatting with natalie.
32. Have you ever played an instrument?
I have played the piano.
33.What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
No any.
34. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Chatting with chinese friends thru QQ.
35. Who always make you laugh?
My classmates and mom.
36. Do you speak other language other than english?
Malay, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin,Hokkian,a little Japanese.
37. Favourite website(s)?
My blog and chinapress news.
38.What are you doing tomorrow?
Hangout with my family to wangsimni and will be going to kangnam to have japan buffet dinner.
39. Who do you think you are like?
dunno ar.
40.Who will you choose to die with?
I want to die alone.
41. Where have you been today?
Attend to class,namdaemun and pass by myongdong.
42. What game do you play often?
I hate games.
43. Who are you missing right now?
My family and friends in malaysia.
44. If you have to choose between friend and love, who will you choose?
I will choose love.
45.What are you doing right now?
Relaxing and posting blog.
46. Which primary school are you from?
Sekolah Sri Garden
47.Name 3 colours that you like.
Pink,black,white.
48. What emoticon you like to show?
^^
49. What is your life to you?
My life is like a goal for everything I want to do.
50. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
I want to solve them but ofcouse first I will be very "mangzang"
51.Who did you last chat on msn today?
natalie.
52.Who do you admire most?
me.
53. Which month are you born in?
March.
54.How are you feeling right now?
Relaxe.just finished my exam.
55.What's the time now?
1.36a.m
56. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Orange and red.
57. Why are you doing this?
Just want to update my blog.
58. What do you do when you're moody?
I like to listen to music and remain quiet.
59. At which age you wish to get married?
After 30.
60.Who is more important to you?
Family.
61.If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Play kiapkiap with mom.
62.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after a rain?
What?ofcourse.
63.If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Continue to learn language in japan and abroad to western country.
64. What is your goal for this year?
Get good result.
65. What feeling do you love most?
Chatting with family in a coffee shop.Especially krispy kreme.
66. What feeling do you hate most?
MAFAN.
67.Do you believe in God?
Yes.
68.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Experiences and what I learned.
69.What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
I dont think so.Everything that I have done brought me here.
70. How do you feel now?
I feel so tired wanna sleep because of this long post!
Micky <3 Samantha
__________