Blogger

Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream


Tagboard



My 2nd blog
Exits



July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


November 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


November 2010


RELISH






Thursday, February 26, 2009
6:20 PM

My sis and I graguated from Korean Language Course.Our 원장님.So happy can take pic with him.Im soo happy that I graduated my korean language,but I miss teachers who taught us korean language.I really love this program soo much because I had learnt alot things from here.Also met alot new friends.Next monday will be enter college.Everyone got one month holiday but why not me??

My new friend Aki from Japan.

Shinichiro got the modal student for this sem!

Sis's summer sem teacher.

Sis's class.

Azusa.



My class teacher,U hae jong.

Sis class teacher,he can dance tvxq dances very well~

Our paper plane~

Hiromi.

Friend who study korean languages since level 1.

Everyone of us are like the aeroplane from differences country,bring all the info towards the world~


I can jump really well right?

Rooftop again.my gosh who gonna accompany me to rooftop again next time?

Today's weather is good,its spring now!

Again this pose.

The main building of korean languages. 국제교육원.

We walk every morning to school~

Infront of Kyunghee University.

Had donut this morning.


Our friends who working in donut.






Kent chang was soo sleepy.





I can cook now!! What I learn when my brother came.

Nowadays strawberries look so weird.


Nice??



Micky <3 Samantha __________