Just came back from Soraksan this evening.Luckily that I went there because I thinking not to go school trip so that I can accompany my mom in korea and I heard friends said that its about 4hours to arrive there I afraid that I will get dizzy.So oppa and I bought there medicine for dizzy a day before.
We start our journey on 8.30 in the morning and straight to lunch after reached there.We had something like topu soup for our lunch can see some students from western country are not full after the lunch.Our first destination is Soraksan,climb mountain.The first things we had reached every places is to take group photos.They gave us about 3.30hrs free to go eveywhere we want to go.Nice place,but my sis,friends and I felt tired so we sit down at a place and waiting for others to come down.
After dinner,we put down our things in room then walk to the beached outside the hotel.My sis and friends sit on the beach and talk while my friends and I played game.FUN!At night,we got games organized by school in the hotel's ballroom.Everybody is tired after hiking but still see everyone is still playing games and had fun.
After the games,we went to friends room to eat chips while playing games.We play until 12.30 midnight and I cannot stand cuz Im really tired so went back to my room and sleep.My sis and oppa they play til late.
The next morning,while Im sleep I can feel my phone is vibrating in my bag but I got no energy to wake up and pick up the phone.Lastly I knew that is oppa and ask whether wan to go to watch sunset at the beach..=.=Our breakfast time is on 7.30a.m and I woke up on 7.15a.m.keke(cuz no make up).I ate alot salad^^.The next destination is to the "Sky Cruise hotel".Its look like star cruise in malaysia but the one we visited today is a hotel,not a cruise.
My sis and I after took pics and straight went up to the coffee shop.The "sky lounge" a little bit same as the federal hotel in malaysia because we can while drinking coffee and watch the scenary thru the windows.But,the scenary here is better thn tht:p The floor kept turning make me a little dizzy.
After that,we went for lunch and back to seoul after that.Everyone sleep in the bus.We reached school about 4.30p.m and straight walk back home to see my mom.I afraid that she become mushroom cuz without anyone at home these 2days.Luckily one of my friend from china accompany my mom for dinner.Thankyou^^
Im so happy that I visited to Soraksan!Had lots of fun there!!I thinking to go "Korea's kampung" after my uni interview:p