Blogger

Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream


Tagboard



My 2nd blog
Exits



July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


November 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


November 2010


RELISH






Monday, August 18, 2008
8:25 AM

Yoyo~Brought nat to breakfast in the morning 9a.m but forgot korean restaurants start on 11a.m,luckily there is one restaurant open 24hrs.gee.After our heavy breakfast nat went in to dunkin to buy 2 donuts I thought she going eat in the bus but I saw her eating while walking back home.

Seems like no peoples from outside.



Pics from Carribean Bay.10th of Aug 2008.Sunday.

COLD!wht happen to me?



Warm sauna in the hot weather,I went in to every warm sauna ,happen to see sauna!


Nat who likes to pose~



Thanks nat for the photos.

YOYO!These are some pictures from nat's camera.Actually there are only 3 of them going there but lastly nat kept ask me to join them and she can even come over my place to stay one night b4 the day we go.We went to Kangam by subway and then Carribean Bay by bus.I slept all the way to carribean bay and the way back because I went for friend's rooftop pary and slept for only 4hrs before the day.

During Monday and Tuesday,I was sick.Sore throat,body pain,tired...My classmates was like @.@ why cant hear to my voice for 2days cuz no one knows I got sick.Some of friends asked me why dun I just rest at home dun come to school I was like hehe in my mind sy chisin cuz I wanna get 100% in my attandance like last semester:p Thanks U Fuuu~ for buying me medicine and walk all the way to my class and giv it to me,감동~~

Nat,Shanna and sis really enjoy the wave.But I felt cold once I get in to the water.Thts why I felt soo happy when I see spa and went in all the warm sauna.Pity eric only accompany all the way enjoying the sunshine.We all got dark in one day!!Im so happy when I was in carribean bay cuz I kept thinking about BALI.

Im waiting for my vacation to msia but I have 2 exam before it!Ish!!STUDYYY!!! I will be going some of places with my sis to buy some souvenirs for my family in this two days.My plane back will be on 29th of Aug and I was think to have fun together with some close friends and sis BUT my sis will be going to travel for 2 days 1 night in korea.Back on 29th.Then she said lets make it on 27th.THTS MEANS I have to spend the day alone on 28th!!Alright I will calls up my friends out to spend the day with me keke.ogmogm.Can I just stop the time at this moment??!Cuz I dont want the time to pass so fast after I came back to korea T.T




Micky <3 Samantha __________