Blogger

Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream


Tagboard



My 2nd blog
Exits



July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


November 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


November 2010


RELISH






Thursday, May 01, 2008
7:06 PM

光化门...


Finally...My dowoomi had finished his exam.Im sitting infront of pc chating with friends in the afternoon and received his msg that asked me to meet at front door.He bring me to many places yesterday,Dongdaemun,GuangHuamun,and the biggest book store in korea,I forgot the name of the places..AND,he treat me to my best friend,DUNKIN DONUT!!Omg..so happy.We hangout bout 4hrs yesterday,so tired..

See wht is she holding?MBC mic..we are giving presentation..



Chocolate stick from friend who studying next door.



MY GOLDEN LUNCH TIME!!Had lunch with a japan guy name Shin Ichiro in the new open restaurant which near my house.The dokpokki taste good!!Sunbae too!!^^





While walking out to hav lunch we saw THEM in our school!!



Cute...

Next Monday,we got Children's day public holiday!And,Tuesday and Wednesday all the level3 and 4 students will be going to KyungJu for holiday for 2days 1night.Its Spot learning actually.Its about 4hrs from our school to the KyungJu!! I hate!!Later I mabuk again...Both our teacher not going with us cuz one of them got class and another hav to look after her 6months baby.286 of the students and 14guiding If Im not wrong.
15 of may kyunghee got an International food event(food fiesta) so that students can cook tradisional food from their country.Malaysian got only my sis and I,we didnt cook cuz korea got no ingredients,But!we will be wearing baju kurung on that day^^. I called my mom last 2days and ask her buy baju kurung and send it to us.Kaka..my mom called me 10mins after sy she bought it edi so fast:p I will be helping china friends cuz my class got many Japanese so that I should help friends from china.EXCITED!!!





Micky <3 Samantha __________