Blogger

Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream


Tagboard



My 2nd blog
Exits



July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


November 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


November 2010


RELISH






Monday, May 05, 2008
8:01 PM

Finally..dessert time~



WATERMELON!!This my first time eating watermelon in buffet.In malaysia,I prefer cheese cake thn fruits.gee.The watermelon here is so nice...



OMGG!! I am sooo happy last night thanks alot to miryang and his dad for asking my sis and I to the dinner..I LOVE YOU!! I been didnt eat DELICIOUS FOOD for more than 1month!!



You are my sunshine~~My only sunshine~~




Miryang who the one love CHEESE and CHOCO SOOO MUCH~

Guess how much of salmon fish I ate last night.



My darling choco stick and cheese cake.



YUMMY!!!



DESSERT!!!



Although I dont know wht is this but I just take a pics.










A pics after our dinner...



Hotel lobby..


Our buffet dinner in Imperial Palace Hotel.



Trying to post last night but fail I dunno wht happen to my pc connections this few days aiihh..dun talk bout tht.I TELL YOU!! I do not regret by going out to have dinner with miryang's parents! I was staying at home the whole day and eat the milk powder I brought from msia..the reason is I dunwan to spend more money and try to LOCK myself at home..cuz..I spend too much of money last two days.Pay bill,grocery,lotions,and...you know la..when go myong dong will eat the chicken..EVERYTHINGS COST $$$!!So,decide to save money.While Im cleaning my room got a msg from my sis sying tonight will be going to Kangnam and have dinner with miryang's parent.So happy to hear tht I got free dinner keke.Her parents are so young and cute^^.Once I got in the restaurant..My eye turned @.@ I SAW MY FAVOURITE FOOD!! I ate alot SHASHIMI ,and fondue...FINALLY,WE ATE WATERMELON!!you know,watermelon in korea damn expensive..bout rm30 for one.I felt sooo "gam dong" Y.Y going to cry out..keke.

After the dinner,we took cab back to home.On the way back,we cht in the taksi and talked bout norebang(karaok),and we decided to sing K there!In the car,the driver heard we chat using korean,japanese and english to miryang and I spoke mandarin to my sis.He asked us where are we from and he said how come we know many languages.Funny uncle.This my first time join her to norebang,OMG..I dunno tht she can sing so well.Especially A whole new world and "..." I forgot name of the song.Nat,next time got ppl "toi thai" you edi,hahaha..

I just finished chting with mom on the phone and I told her how delicious the food is and she said "Bring me eat when I come" keke.so happy,but she will be coming after June leh..Y.Y Anyway,next time we will go with miryang again,cuz..we can eat soo much!!!






Micky <3 Samantha __________