Blogger

Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream


Tagboard



My 2nd blog
Exits



July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


November 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


November 2010


RELISH






Sunday, September 16, 2007
9:14 PM


Taking food for childrens.



Family day at sg.dua but my mom did not went because of me!!!actually I have a tuition class in that afternoon so when they are planning this trip I was just keep quiet a side and my mom do not want to go so accompany me at home.When I wake up in the morning 10a.m,I received a missed call from my tuition teacher and I called back her she told me that she got something to do in the afternoon so wanted to let me knows that the class has been cancelled. ..I quickily ran out from my room and asked my mom are they still waiting at sri gombak and my sis told me that they still waiting for some members who came late.I straight ran into the bathroom to take bath and my maid helped me to bring some tees and shorts into a paper bag for me to bring there.I was really regret that my mom didnt follow us,(she was afraid there are not enough seat for her)But actually there are somemore space for us.!!KEK SEI NGO.Pity my mom went to pasar pagi for buying ingredients and mee hun for us to bring in and have a picnic there..







Cute didi and I.cold~~







4th brother and our friend Ah boong from Bangkok,thailand.He came to malaysia for a visit so that my brothers decided to bring him to sg.dua.







Ah ying(his sis) went to school trip so she is not here...







Alot food to eat...mee hun,kuih,sausages,chicken wings,french fries and....






beautiful scenary...


Our korean friend,sis and the women become prettier and prettier these days,our 2 sau.




Everyone of us surprised why did my eldest brother bought the cake.At first he kept it as a secret,lastly when we singing birthday song only we knew that was their mother's birthday,but their mom didnt went to sg.dua so her sons cut the cake.ALot drinks in this white container beers,milo,soya,justea...


















Pig and I.



COLD~~~

The next day was my korean examination(TOPIK TEST) and now Im still with my family enjoy at sg.dua..SO relax??Tomorrow looking at the exam paper only you know!!

........

Well,I studied at night and my phone wake me up at 4 in the morning to study my korean.And...I get scolded by my sis because I went to the wrong university.I tought the UPM was UKM,and my korean exam at UKM,so that I told my sis that we should go to the uni that I took my japanese examination last year(UPM,I thought was there).When we reached upm,OPPPppppS...Omg.HAhaha..What to do?so we just make a u-turn to UKM.Luckily the way to UKM is using the same high way and luckily we still have time!!!omg...lucky lucky.

Anyway when we reached ukm's examination hall are still early.OMg?!?!Why no one there?I thought we got the wrong hall again but the banner which have "TOPIK TEST" are hanging outide?besides the car park have only 2 cars?!?!..So we just walked in and wait.Yes,we got the right hall and went to register at the counter together with natalie and friends.

The exam are quite ok for me but the essay I wrote the different way(I afraid it will cut many marks from there!!omg).like,..korean word have to left some space due to some words,but I didnt left any spaces because before the exam they gave us a black marker pen to write our answers using the pen.And I didnt know that the esssay can use ANY pen or pencil,and I feel weird to left spaces using marker pen.So I decided not to left any spaces between some words.But ...everyone of my friends including my sis they DO!!! T.T!!

The boring part of the exam was the listening part.The conversation are really slow,anyway Im not showing off that I can listen to korean but it was really sloww...I felt sleepy just now.Is like "My-----name-----is------samantha."....Somemore the speaker got problem when we answering the listening part.Emm...anyway the examinar are quite friendly but they are VERY strict before the exam start.They kept annouced " MAKE SURE OFF YOUR PHONE AND PUT IT INFRONT,IF YOUR PHONE RING DURING THE EXAM,OUT!!!".....This make me dun even dare to look up during the exam.Furthermore,I was afraid that my alarm ring during the examination..Happy that I had finished my korean examination so now I can just concerntrate in my SPM examination.




Micky <3 Samantha __________