Samantha Ee
1990.03.02
Loves-Asia
Shopping-TeenieWeenie.Lotions
Food-Bagel.CheeseCream
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
November 2010

Everybody is here accept didi was crying beside cuz my mom wanted to help him spray his hair but accidently kena his eyes.Haha.
둘쨰옵빠2nd bro,첫쨰오빠eldest bro,언니sis,사만타,셎쨰오빠3rd bro,넺쨰오빠4th bro.
The 4th brother who the one crazy keep going to saloon nowadays.
This taken by nicholas .Its only us without grandchildren cuz some of my niece kept running away from her standing position so the actual family photos are not taken by my camera.(I will post it when I get it:p)
4th bro and her girlfriends(Miss Indonesia).넺쨰오빠 여자진구.
My 3 sister in law.Miss malaysia Champion,1 and 2 runner up.
I now finished my degree in college so I can save 4 years!!WHEN is MY TURN???
Our teacher mixed up malaysia rice and korean rice together to do kimbab.
Start!!
The ingredient inside are much longer than the seaweed.
Last steps,I really dunno how to cut .Its soft!!
Our kimbab have done!! I will bring it to restaurant tonight for my family.
Morning--Im tired today.Wake up early in the morning 7a.m to my sis graduation ceremony in Nilai college(4th bro was busy so I have to go).Its heavy rain in the morning,so we decided to have a breakfast in a mamak stall somewhere around nilai.I can sy that we reach at the right time because after awhile we reached the ceremony start.But...The speeches are soo long~~~One thing make me feels so funny was,before the ceremony starts they kept annouced everybody have to switch off mobile phone and while the ceremony is going on,a man who sat just infront of me phone's ringing,everyone of us looking at him and we tot that he will quickily switch off his phone or silent mode.The man just answered his phone and talking with his friend while the lecturer giving speech -.- ... I am so boring..Ofcourse I dont switch off my phone.I silent it and msg with siewan .HAhah..time pass so sloww..I be my sis camera girl today kept helping her take picture with her friends.We went back in the afternoon.
Afternoon--Today korean club have party,making "Kimbab".This was my first time making own kimbab and I nvr try kimbab before.My sis and I feel so interest doing our own kimbab.At night when I had dinner together with my family so I brought all the kimbab to let them try!!My 2nd brother,said he dont like this kind of sushi food(cuz he saw the kimbab like not in shape!!)and he said he dont wanna try but at last,he ate alot.My 3rd brother said,scare keep going toilet after he eat.My nephew didi who the most good boy in the world!!!He ate the whole plate on childrens table and ask for more and my maid said finished,he argued with my maid and angry a side until my maid give him somemore only he talk to her HAHAH!!!
Night--Family gathering again...This weekend I felt so happy because last night we took family picture together in a studio,my family almost 13 yrs didnt take family photo,since my 3rd brother's wedding,I think .My mom has busy for arranging date and time for us to take photo together because my eldest bro had forgotten the date and he brought his childrens melacca and johor for holidays,when my mom try to pospone it to another day,4th brother busy outstation and blabla bla... but luckily,my mom could arrange a time that everyones able to come.Still remember that time my family have only about 13 members and now,we have 20!!!That is Grandmom,parents,4 brothers,1 sis and me,3 sister in law,4nephew and 4nieces.hahha... 4 nephew wearing coat and nieces wear dresses.Last night,the studio was very noisy,the camera man dunno where to put us in cuz too many ppl and he dunno how to arrange us;nephews nieces busy to take pic with nice background by using their own phone.So happy that we took alot nice photos.